To setup the offline message forwarding to your email address,
- From the Banckle Chat home screen, click Settings.
The Banckle Chat Administrator screen displays.
- From the Banckle Chat Administrator home screen, click Message Forward.
The Message Forward Settings screen launches.
- Fill up the following fields:
- Enable Forward to Feedback: leave this box unchecked to enable forwarding the offline messages to your email account.
- Feedback User name: enter your feedback user name e.g. email address, name etc
- Feedback Password: enter the password associated with your e-mail account.
- Type: select the type for offline message to appear in Banckle Feedback Forum Community.
- You can read offline message here: enter any keyword to for a particular message on the given URL.
- Enable Forward to Email: check to enable forwarding the offline messages directly to your e-mail account.
- Email will Receive Offline Messages: enter the e-mail addresses on which the offline messages are to be sent.
- Auto Reply to Visitor: check this to send an automated reply to the visitor.
- Click Save.
The offline message forwarding to your Email Address is successfully configured.