Before the Installation
Before installing Banckle Chat, you need to make sure that:
- You have downloaded the Banckle Chat Module installer for DotNetNuke.
- You must have a Banckle account.
- You have a DotNetNuke super user account.
Installing the Banckle Chat
- Log in to the DotNetNuke website with your super user account.
The DotNetNuke home page displays.
- Click Pages at the top of the home screen.
- Add a new page.
- Click Host at the top of the home page, then click Extensions.
- Click the Manage button.
- From the Manage area, click Install Extension Wizard.
The Install Extension Wizard displays.
- Click Choose File to upload the Banckle Chat Module installer.
- Follow the Installation Wizard to successfully complete the installation.
- Open the newly added page.
- Click Modules at the top of the home page.
- Select Banckle Chat Module from the Modules drop-down list and specify the required information.
- Click Add Module.
- Activate Banckle Chat to get Banckle Chat widget code.
- Copy the widget code and add it at your desired location.
After the Successful Installation
You have successfully installed Banckle Chat for DotNetNuke at your DotNetNuke website.
|Sign into Banckle Apps and then go to the [Banckle Chat] to start chatting with your visitors through Banckle Chat module .|