Access Banckle Chat application and follow below mentioned steps to use your own email address for offline message responses:
- Click Settings option from the left navigation panel. This shows Settings page.
- Click Email Server available under Customization section. This shows Email Server page.
- Select required option from Configure Email Server drop down.
- Select Gmail. This populates SMTP Host Address, SMTP Port accordingly.
Note: Gmail selected as an example and you can select any email server available in the Configure Email Server dropdown.
- Enter user’s email in Email User field.
- Enter user’s password in Password field.
- Enter email address in Sending Email Address field.
- Enter name in Sending email name field.
- Enter email reply address in Sending email reply address field.
- Click Send Test Email button. This sends test email to your email address successfully.
- Click Save button. Email settings are saved successfully.