Access Banckle Chat application and follow below mentioned steps to configure PSI to chat with website visitors:
- Download and install the PSI.
- Launch PSI.
The Account Setup dialog launches.
- On the Account Setup dialog, click Use Existing Account.
- On the Account tab, enter following information:
- Jabber ID: Enter your XMPP ID e.g.[email protected].
The above mentioned Jabber ID is just for demonstration. Follow the steps mentioned below to complete your Jabber ID.
- Launch the Banckle Chat.
Click Settings button available at left panel. This shows Settings page.
- Click Browse option available under Marketplace. This shows Marketplace page.
- Click Install button of XMPP Client listed under Browse Plugins section. The XMPP Client settings display.
Note: Use XMPP ID as your Jabber ID in PSI Account Properties.
- Password: enter your password.
- Click Save.
- On the Connection tab, select the Manually Specify Server Host/Port check box.
- In Host field, enter chat.banckle.com.
- In Port field, enter 5222 and click Save.
The Useful Tips dialog launches.
- Click Close and set the Status to Online.
The Server Authentication message box is launched.
- On the Server Authentication message box, click Continue.
The PSI is successfully configured and visitors waiting on your website are displayed in the list.