Following is a list of entities used in the surveys:
- id: The unique ID for this survey. This is Read Only.
- name: The name of the survey. This is Read Only.
- companyId: The ID of the company to which this department belongs to. This is Read Only.
- instruction: Survey instruction displayed on the visitor side.
- creationDate: The time this survey was being created. This is Read Only.
- creator: The one who created this survey. This is Read Only.
- results: How many results have been committed to this survey.
- questions: A list of survey questions.
Following is a list of entities used in the survey questions:
- optional: If this value is false, the user must fill this question before committing the result.
- type: The type of this question: 0 (Single line text box), 1(Multiple line text box), 2 (Numeric value), 3 (Email text box), 4 (Date), 5 (Stars), 6 (Combo box), 7 (Multiple selection, 8 (Single selection).
- text: The text of this question.
- minimum: The minimum value, can be used by type 2 and 7. When the question type is 2, the minimum and maximum restrict the bounds of input value. When the question type is 7, the minimum and maximum restrict the allowed number of selected items.
- maximum: The maximum value.
- items: Items listed in combo box, multiple selection and single selection.
- semantic: This is Unused.