Following is a list of entities used in the blocked-IPs CRUD:
- id: The unique ID of this blocked ip. This is Read Only.
- ip: The blocked IP address.
- visitor: The ID of blocked visitor.
- visitorName: The name of the blocked visitor.
- blockedBy: The ID of the operator whom blocked this visitor. This is Read Only.
- blockedOn: The time at which the operator blocked this visitor. This is Read Only.
- blockedTime: How long the IP is blocked for, 0 for 24 hours, 1 for forever.
- reason: The reason for which the operator block this visitor.