To change the miscellaneous settings,
- From the Banckle Chat home screen, click Settings.
The Banckle Chat Administrator screen displays.
- From the Administrator home screen, click Widgets.
The Widgets Settings screen displays.
- From the Widgets Settings list, Click on the desired deployment row to apply theme.
The Widget Code tab displays.
- Click on the Widget Position & behavior tab.
The Widget Position & Behavior tab displays.
- In this tab, select the following information:
- Allow Widget to Float: select to enable the widget to float on your website.
- Choose Live Chat Position: choose your widget position on your website. You can choose between the top right, top left, bottom right, bottom left.
- Request Visitor Name and Email: select to enable requesting the visitors name and e-mail.
- Show widget at startup: select this to show your widget at startup of your website.
- Minimize Widget at startup: select this to minimize your widget at startup of your website.
- Validate Visitor's email address: select this to validate your website visitors' email addresses.
- Remember Visitor Name and email: select to remember the name and e-mail address of your website visitors.
- Forward Chat Transcript to visitor: select this to forward the chat transcript to the visitor after you end the conversation.
- Track visitor's Typing Text: select this to track the typing text of the visitor for your knowledgebase data.
- Disable default Department & Deployment: select this to disable the default settings of deployment and department.
- Only Show Available Departments: select this to show available departments to the visitors.
- Click Save.
The miscellaneous settings are successfully saved.