To ban the visitors for 24 hours on Banckle Chat,
- Launch the Banckle Chat App and click the Visitor Monitoring tab.
- From the Online Visitors section, click on the desired visitor's row.
The visitor's row expands to show the details.
- From the visitor's details area, click the Ban tab.
- In the Ban tab, select and enter the following information:
- Ban the Visitor: select to ban the visitor.
- Reasons: enter the reason for banning the visitor.
- 24 Hours Ban: select to ban the visitor for only 24 hours to contact you through Banckle Chat.
- Click Block IP.
The selected visitor is banned for only 24 hours to contact you through Banckle Chat.
|You can unban a visitor anytime.|