To create a new user role,
- Go to the Banckle Accounts.
The Banckle Accounts - Profile Tab appears by default.
- From the Banckle Accounts default screen, click Users & Roles.
The Users & Roles tab displays.
- Click Roles tab.
The Roles tab displays.
- From the Roles tab, click Add Role.
The Add Role dialog launches.
- In the Add Role dialog, enter the following information:
- Name: enter the name of the new role for the user.
- Description: enter the short description or additional information related to the new role for the user.
- In the Role Permissions area, select the following information:
- Role Permission: select to grant the pre-defined roles to the user.
|Select the check-box in the Permission Name column header to select all the rows in that column.|
- Click Save.
The new user role is successfully added.