- Request Email must include following information
- Company's email address registered with Banckle module
- Banckle Accounts Management (BAM) WebDev Team will generate SSOkey for that customer and update DB records accordingly.
Step 1: Users log on to 3rd party site using their regular username and password.
Step 2: Once the user is online. For calling Banckle APIs you need to call following URL:
- email: 3rd party user email who wants to access Banckle.com
- password: 3rd party user password who wants to access Banckle.com
- ssokey: Banckle SSO key given to 3rd party for SSO Integration.
- product: accounts | livechat | email | meeting | groupchat | remote
Step 3: Once the call is executed, you should get JSON response containing "token", use this token to call other Banckle APIs:
For verifying SSO Key we are performing following step:
- If 3rd party user is not created yet in DB, BAM will create a new user under that company using userId (which is external user email) and password as given in URL
- If user is already created, then BAM will try to authenticate user by using password as given in URL with Banckle system
- If password does not match then BAM will update 3rd party user password with new password as given in URL
Note: We are assuming password given in URL is always latest with SSO key; therefore we are updating old password if it is not matched with Banckle system.
Once SSO Key is verified, BAM will allow user to access Banckle Product with this URL:
- token: Active user token
- go: possible values are: