Monitoring your website traffic and assisting your customers through live chat using your Android mobile has never been more fun. You are presented with the platform and demographic information of your website visitors. Banckle Live Chat App for Android offers you the easiest way to perform interaction with your website and blog visitors in a most personalized manner.
Its simplistic and intuitive user interface is very easy to quickly get acquainted with. While you use this app you will not miss much the web-based version of Banckle Live Chat. While not all features of the Banckle Live Chat web version are present in the Android App, the essentials are definitely there. Hence this perfectly fits into the scenario when you are on the move and still want to use the power of Banckle Live Chat in order to assist your customers or generate new business leads. You can choose to use just the Banckle Live Chat Android App, or use it in conjunction with the Banckle Live Chat web-based version (via your PC/Mac) to provide top quality customer support.
Banckle Live Chat App for Android - Browse List
Few Salient Features:
- Real-time monitoring and live chat with website visitors.
- Notifications of new incoming messages, chat invitations and transfer chat requests, enhancing multitasking ability.
- Ability to enable/disable sound alerts for live chat operations.
- Use canned messages to conveniently send predefined messages.
- Proactively invite visitors for chat.
- Transfer chats to fellow online chat operators.
- View website visitors by various categories; Country, Time on Site & Top Customers.
Banckle Live Chat App for Android - Chat
Administration and Customization Features:
Banckle Live Chat can easily be configured and controlled from the Banckle Admin Console. You have complete freedom & control to be innovative and creative with your Banckle Live Chat deployment.
- Multiple websites: Provide support to multiple websites from your Banckle Live Chat
- Departments: Categorize agents in departments.
- Canned Messages: Pre-define chat messages to instantly send typo-free messages.
- Blocked IPs: Manage the banned IPs.
While conducting live support and communicating with customers, it counts a lot that how well you know your website visitors. Simple questions make all the difference. For example; Where are they from? How long have they been on your website? Banckle Live Chat Android app accurately answers all these questions and enables you to monitor and track your website visitors and enables you to learn the customer’s behavior and requirements. Banckle Live Chat's detailed charts and other visitor statistics empower you to take your business to a whole new level.
Note: Not all visitor information is available in the Android app, but you can always get that information from your PC/Mac.
Banckle Live Chat App for Android - Visitor Details
Better Alternative To:
Banckle Live Chat, is an affordable alternative to VeriShow, Prontogab and many others. Its salient features make it an ideal replacement for all other Live Chat apps available on the Android platform.
Banckle is determined to reach out to every popular platform that means something to its users. You can deploy Banckle Live Chat on your websites and blogs. Under Marketplace at Banckle, Banckle Live Chat is available for platforms like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Blogger, Moodle, Magento and Shopify. If your platform is not listed, please feel free to share with us and we will make it available for you. We are just a click away from hearing your views.
Tap Away Freely:
The Banckle Live Chat Android app installs with a single tap, is fun to use & is offered at the best possible price, i.e. FREE! You do not need to pay anything extra for the app other than your Banckle Live Chat subscription.
- Android 2.2 Froyo? I like Android 2.1 Eclair too
- Announcing Banckle Live Chat App for Shopify
- Announcing Banckle Live Chat for WordPress v1.1!
- Tap into Banckle Live Chat with your iPhone!
- Announcing Banckle Live Chat for Drupal
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, January 25th, 2012 at 6:28 am and is filed under Banckle Chat.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.