- Posted on September 2nd, 2014
WebRTC (Web Real-Time Communication) is a World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) API definition that supports voice and video chat as well as P2P file sharing. WebRTC is designed to effectively give users the ability to hold audio or video conversations with each other without requiring a plugin or any additional software to be installed.
Banckle strives to give our valued users the best usage experience by leveraging all latest technologies currently available. Keeping true to this, we are pleased to announce WebRTC support in Banckle.Meeting. Conduct audio conferencing, HD video streaming, file and data sharing, webinars, screen sharing or presentations in a true HTML5 based environment. With the addition of WebRTC support, Banckle.Meeting enables plugin-free real-time-communication through web browsers fully loaded with great audio and video conferencing features.
WebRTC is currently supported on latest releases of Google Chrome, FireFox and Opera web browsers. There is no dependency on the Flash Player for WebRTC-enabled browsers.
How To Enable WebRTC Mode in Banckle.Meeting
- Sign into Banckle.Meeting
- Click on Meet Now option from app Dashboard to start an instant meeting
- Select WebRTC option in meeting information dialog and click Save to enable plugin-free, HTML5 based audio/video conferencing experience with Banckle.Meeting
- After signing into Banckle.Meeting, click on Schedule Meeting option from app Dashboard
- Select WebRTC option on Step 1: Subject and Agenda in Schedule a Meeting Wizard to enable plugin-free, HTML5 based audio/video conferencing experience with Banckle.Meeting
Sign Up for a FREE Banckle account if you are yet to subscribe. Please talk to us if you have any questions about Banckle.Meeting or assist yourself with the online meeting documentation for detailed information. Please feel free to provide your valued feedback on Banckle Community Forum. Thanks for reading!
- Posted on September 1st, 2014